Readability: All you need to know
Modified on: Tue, 10 Aug, 2021 at 7:33 AM
This article provides a list of currently available material associated with Siteimprove Readability.
- Why should I be focused on online readability?
- What are complex words and how are they determined?
- Why are polysyllabic words hard to read?
- Why are my scores falling out of the scorecard range?
- Why are URLs highlighted as long words/polysyllabic words?
- Why do some of my pages have no readability score?
- Why is the readability score different from other tests I have run using the same scale?
- Readability tests available in Siteimprove Readability
- How has Siteimprove identified content on my page?
- Why are sentences over 20 words considered long?
- Why are there long words on my page that have been highlighted in the boiler plates?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.