Readability: All you need to know
Modified on: Tue, 10 Aug, 2021 at 7:33 AM
This article provides a list of currently available material associated with Siteimprove Readability.
- Why should I be focused on online readability?
- What are complex words and how are they determined?
- Why are polysyllabic words hard to read?
- Why are my scores falling out of the scorecard range?
- Why are URLs highlighted as long words/polysyllabic words?
- Why do some of my pages have no readability score?
- Why is the readability score different from other tests I have run using the same scale?
- Readability tests available in Siteimprove Readability
- How has Siteimprove identified content on my page?
- Why are sentences over 20 words considered long?
- Why are there long words on my page that have been highlighted in the boiler plates?