How do I choose server locations in Response?
This article will help you edit the locations of the preferred servers used to check your URLs (checkpoints) in Response.
Note: Your checkpoint can be checked from a different location if the preferred monitoring server location is under a heavy load or unavailable. We recommend you add all Response location IP addresses to your allow list to avoid the monitoring server being blocked.
Editing the server location for your checkpoint may speed up the response time of your website during Siteimprove checks. You can learn more about other factors that may cause your website to load slowly in this article.
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- Choose from the list the site for which you want to edit your checkpoint.
- Select Check from to edit the response checkpoint
- Choose the appropriate server location for your checkpoint by ticking off the corresponding boxes. If your website and the corresponding Response checkpoint URL is based in Asia, choosing server locations in Asia are more appropriate to minimize the possibility of your website loading slowly due to the checkpoint being too far away from the web server.
- Click Update to apply your changes
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback