Can Siteimprove scan my development site?
Yes, Siteimprove offers complimentary scanning of development sites for up to one year at no additional charge, under the following provisions:
- A development site is defined as a temporary staging environment which hosts web content prior to the launch of the new website. Sites meeting these criteria are eligible for complimentary scanning.
- A staging site is defined as a permanent testing environment which remains active post-launch for ongoing testing and maintenance purposes. Sites meeting these criteria are NOT are eligible for complimentary scanning.
- The number of pages scanned under Siteimprove’s complementary development site scanning policy must not exceed the page limit threshold of mirrored live sites. For example, if your subscription covers a scan of up to 1,000 pages, your development site(s) may not exceed 1,000 pages in total.
- For further requirements and technical information please please read the article - Can Siteimprove crawl an intranet and other non-public sites?
- To add your development site, please submit a ticket to email@example.com and a member of our Customer Success team will be in contact to begin the setup process.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.