How to add a recipient to a Response report
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 5:32 PM
Administrators and Account owners have the rights to manage Response reports recipients.
This article applies to daily, weekly and monthly Response report configuration. It does not address who should receive a checkpoint error alert. For that, see the article "Where can I add/edit alerts for my Checkpoints?".
Note: If the report recipient is not currently configured on the account as a user please follow the steps detailed in the article "How do I add a user?".
Follow the steps below to manage Response report recipients:
- Click on Settings > Response from the left menu.
- Select the checkpoint URL for which the user should receive the report.
- Select the “Access & reports for users" tab.
- From the list of users select Access and then the report frequency:
- Daily report
- Weekly report
- Monthly report
- When finished click "Update".
If you have any questions regarding this please contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback