Can I see a report of issues that are already correct/fixed on my website when it comes to accessibility?
Siteimprove provides a view of the overall progress you have made on fixing accessibility issues in the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform
To view fixed issues in Accessibility:
- Select Accessibility from the main menu.
- Select Accessibility Overview.
- Here you have the option to see all "Fixed issues" and the "Progress graph".
- Add the appropriate widgets to a dashboard using the ellipsis option (three dots) on the top right of the component.
- Select "Add widget to dashboard"
Different export options are available depending on the component being exported.
You can schedule a regular report of the progress graph by adding it to the dashboard as a widget and scheduling a dashboard report.
For more information on Dashboard reports, see, Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard reports.
Siteimprove's Accessibility module does not show who corrected specific issues.
Accessibility Overview page
Accessibility Progress graph component.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback