Where can I add/edit alerts for my Checkpoints?
Response gives you the ability to send alerts via email and/or SMS to multiple recipients so you can be alerted immediately when one of your checkpoints becomes unavailable. Note that only Account Owners and Administrators can setup alerts in Response. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add/edit alerts for your Checkpoints URLs.
Note: This article explains how to add/edit the alerts for Checkpoints (URLs) already in the Response module. In order to add a new Checkpoint to the Response module, go to Settings > Sites > Add site, add the URL and select the Response checkbox only. See the article "How do I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?" for further information. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to submit a request to the Siteimprove support team and we'll be happy to get back to you.
- Click on Settings from the top menu bar.
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown-menu.
- Click on the name of the user that should receive an email and/or SMS when one of the checkpoints becomes unavailable. Learn more about setting up Response alerts for someone that does not have access to Siteimprove.
- If the user is to receive SMS alerts, a mobile number must be added to the user profile. Remember to include the country code. (e.g. +4511111111)
- Remember to save your changes, in the bottom right corner of the user profile section.
- Click on Response Access in the top menu bar, and then the View and edit Response access button.
- Next to each Response Checkpoint name, select if the user should receive alerts by email and/or SMS by ticking off the relevant boxes.
- Optional: For each checkpoint there is the possibility to create an alert pause. This enables the user to enter a specific time period when they should not receive alerts. This pause does not relate to the monitoring aspect of the Response module, purely the alerts to the specific user.
- Once changes have been made, click Update
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback