How to apply Tags to Sites and Users
Once you have created tags within Siteimprove, it is time to apply them to sites or users on your account. Remember, that only Administrators or Account Owners can create, edit or apply tags. This article is intended to guide you in applying tags to sites and/or users in Siteimprove.
Applying Tags to Sites
- Go to Settings > Sites in the left-hand navigation
- In the table, you are shown a list of all the sites on your account.
- Click the Bulk edit button.
- Tick the check box next to the site you want to apply tags on and click Edit tags.
- In the modal, you will see which tags are selected for the site (or sites) already.
- Click the dropdown to edit the existing tags or add more tags to the site.
- Click Confirm once you are happy with your choices.
- To save the changes click Save changes.
Applying Tags to Users
- Click the Settings icon next to your user name.
- Select Manage users from the drop-down menu.
- You will now see a table of users on your Siteimprove account.
- Tick off the box next to the user name you want to manage Tags on.
- Type in the name of the tag(s) or scroll down the list of tags.
- Apply a tag to a user by clicking the Apply to user button.
- Save your changes by clicking the green Save button.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback