How do I clear my browser data and cookies?
When troubleshooting an issue, Siteimprove support may ask you to clear your browser data and cookies.
The links below provide instructions on clearing data for the listed browsers*:
- Chrome: Clear cache and cookies in Chrome
- Safari: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Firefox: How to clear the Firefox cache
- IE: View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer
- Edge: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
*We recommend that when clearing the cache, you select the time range "All time". Most browsers allow you to keep password and/or form data if required. For example, in Chrome, you can de-select password and form data under advanced settings when clearing browser data.
Please reach out to Siteimprove technical support if you have any questions regarding this.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback