Why is the screenshot not being taken for a specific page in Behavior Map?
Here are possible reasons a page is not displayed in Behavior Map in the Analytics module:
- You have misspelled the page URL. Always double-check your page URL by comparing it to the live version.
- The page's URL is broken.
- No interaction (visits, clicks etc.) have been logged on the specific page since it was added to the Behavior Map. When a visit/interaction takes place, a screenshot will be generated to collect data on that specific page.
- The URL you have entered is behind a login (intranet, etc.). Siteimprove's screenshot crawlers cannot crawl pages behind a login.
- A cookie banner on the page may be blocking interactions. This is highly based on the setup of your cookie banner.
- Your user does not allow/declines cookies, therefore no interactions will be logged and no screenshot will be taken. This only happens if all of your users decline cookies.
If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to submit a request to the Siteimprove support team and we'll be happy to get back to you.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback