How do I edit the check interval of a checkpoint in Response?
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 5:32 PM
Siteimprove Response monitors your designated checkpoints to make sure they are online.
By default the Siteimprove Response service checks your response checkpoint every 5 minutes and the timeout interval every 30 seconds. This article will guide you in editing check intervals in Response.
- Select Settings from the service selector
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- From the list of checkpoints, click the checkpoint you want to edit
- Select the check interval (check every) for the checkpoint from the dropdown and/or insert the number of seconds you want Siteimprove to report a site down due to timeout.
- Click Update to apply new settings and save your changes.