How Siteimprove works with Google Search Console
Google Search Console (GSC) is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google search results.
In order to get the most out of Siteimprove SEO Advanced, we recommend that you set up the connection between Siteimprove and the Google Search Console.
Set up Google Search Console integration
- Go to SEO > Research > Google Search Console.
- Then click on ‘Manage Integration’.
- Click on 'Connect' under options for Google Search Console.
Note: You need to be an administrator for your account in Google Search Console to authorize the integration.
- If you are an administrator for your account in Google Search Console you will be prompted to complete the connection.
- Click ‘Allow’ on the prompt for Siteimprove to access your Google account.
- If your user has the necessary Google permissions, the integration will be authorized and you will be directed back to Siteimprove.
- Once you’re redirected back to Siteimprove, you will then be asked to match your Siteimprove sites to your Google Search Console domains.
- Click on “Save and import data” once you have finished selecting which Siteimprove sites should be linked to which Google Search Console domains. Once that it’s done, we will synchronize and match your data from Google Search Console to Siteimprove. This may take a moment, so feel free to close the window and come back later.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback