How to schedule Reports
Modified on: Tue, 10 Aug, 2021 at 7:34 AM
Note: This article referrers to our previous Reports module which some customers do not have access to. We recommend that you use the new Dashboard reports instead. Information on Dashboard reports can be found in the article Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard reports.
Reports can help you distribute Siteimprove data to key stakeholders on your team. Reports can be scheduled in all Siteimprove services: QA, Accessibility, SEO, Policy, and Analytics. You may choose to use Siteimprove's standard report templates or create your own custom template.
Note: Only Admins/Account Owners can schedule reports for other users. All users can schedule reports for themselves.
- Select Reports under Settings on the left-hand menu.
- From the Reports Overview, select the service you want to schedule a report for by clicking on the relevant tabs. In this example, Quality Assurance has been chosen.
- From the Reports Overview, find the report template you want to use to schedule your report. You can either use Siteimprove's standard reports or create and customize your own template. Click on the green New Schedule button and select the desired site you want to report on from the drop-down.
- Select the report schedule interval. You can choose between after each crawl or every month for the crawl-based tools (Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO and Policy) or a more specific interval for Analytics reports.
- Use the selection boxes to select if you want to schedule reports for the entire website or selected groups on your website.
- In the column next to the groups and/or site you have selected, choose which users will receive the report by clicking on Recipients for this report.
- Select which users should receive the report by checking the boxes
- Click Save
- Optional: Decide on the format of the report, HTML is standard. Additionally, you can decide on the template of the report.
- Click on the green Save schedule button to finish the report setup
Scheduled reports are archived indefinitely and can always be viewed in Archived Reports in the Reports menu.
Also see the related article "What is the difference between running and scheduling a report?"
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback