Creating a report for sites filtered by tag
Modified on: Tue, 28 Sep, 2021 at 2:32 PM
The My Sites pages within DCI, Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO, Data Privacy, and Policy allow you to view progress data across all sites on your account.
If you have created tags for sites on your account, you can filter by these tags to segment and report on your data.
This article explains how to create a report for sites filtered by site tag.
Note: Before generating a report based on tags, it is good to be familiar with Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard reports and created tags for sites on your account.
To create a report for tagged sites
Filter and add the widget to the dashboard
- Select the module you wish to report on. For this example, we will use QA.
- Click Summary > My Sites from the left menu to see a list of all sites you have access to.
- Use the “Filter by tag” option above the table to display only sites with that tag. Learn more about applying tags to sites and/or users.
- Select “Export” and “Add to dashboard”.
- In the modal presented, you can either add the widget to a new or existing Dashboard.
Note: You can add multiple widgets to the same dashboard.
Schedule the Dashboard report
- Select your Dashboard using the dashboard menu item and dropdown.
- Schedule your dashboard report via Reports > Schedule report.
See Dashboard reports for further information.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback