How to set up HubSpot integration
Landing Page Integration enables Siteimprove to identify your landing pages so that Siteimprove can run checks to detect any possible issues. With this Hubspot integration, landing pages will be monitored for issues in the same way as the sites on your subscription. Fixing issues detected on landing pages helps:
- Ensure consistent, error-free content
- Minimize page load times
- Understand visitor traffic and behavior
- Optimize content for higher engagement
- Remove roadblocks to conversion
Note: You need to be an Account Owner or Administrator to add or configure a landing page integration.
This article explains how to set up the Hubspot landing page integration including:
Once the script is present, Analytics data for the landing pages can be found in the Analytics module if the page is part of a current Analytics site. Otherwise, you can add a new Analytics site to include the landing page.
Siteimprove starts an automatic single page check as soon as a landing page, with the Siteimprove script has been visited. This check will complete a few minutes later and then results can be seen in the platform.
Ensure you have placed the Siteimprove script on your HubSpot landing pages
- In HubSpot, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design tools
- Identify the template for your landing pages
- Navigate to the footer section of your template
- Insert the code snippet in Additional markup before
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback