Siteimprove SEO Competitor Analysis
Siteimprove SEO Competitor Analysis is a feature of Siteimprove SEO Advanced. It allows you to analyze your online presence against key search competitors. It also shows the competitive landscape for your Monitored Keywords.
The competitor analysis for an Activity plan provides:
- Visitor traffic comparison between your site and your search competitors for monitored keywords
- Estimated traffic for the monitored keywords
- Your search engine visibility vs. your competitors' search engine visibility
- Monitored keywords ranking compared with competitors
- Rank Trend and Ranking Page for competitors
- Options to sort competitor data, e.g. Winners (rising in rank), Losers (falling in rank) and Threats (rising fast in rank)
You can visualize the performance of your monitored keywords over time and use the Discover Competitors feature to find new competitors, relevant to your business, based on the keyword you are monitoring.
Siteimprove Frontier is our education suite that includes:
- Courses in SEO, Accessibility, Analytics, Performance, and more
- Certifications to help you develop and showcase your Siteimprove expertise
- Live coaching sessions in an office hours format to get help with your specific needs
- Community to connect with other Siteimprove customers and share best practices
Check out Siteimprove Frontier
SEO tutorials and articles
To find out more about the features of SEO Advanced, have a look at the "Tutorials to Get Started with SEO" and the articles "What is an SEO Activity Plan?" and "What is Keyword Monitoring?".
If you have questions regarding your subscription or want to upgrade, please contact your Customer Success Manager directly or submit a ticket.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback