Tips when requesting help from technical support
Siteimprove Technical Support aims to deliver excellent support so it’s great when all the relevant information is provided within the support request.
Here's a list of the information that is useful in order for Technical Support to assist you quickly:
- Name of the product/feature - Let us know which product you are having trouble with, and at what point it is failing.
- Detailed description of issue - Please provide us with a detailed description of what you need help with. If something isn’t functioning as intended, then let us know the details, and tell us how you’d expect the feature to behave.
- Screenshot - Please include a screenshot of the issue. Usually, the entire screen will be helpful for support to trace your steps.
- Platform URL - It would also be very useful if you include the URL of where the issue occurs in the platform.
- Browser name - In most cases, it’s useful if you let us know which browser you are using.
- Name of user - Let us know which user was logged into the platform at the time.
- Website - Please include the URL of the website on which you noticed the issue.
We're looking forward to helping you out next time you submit a request.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback