December 2020 Release Highlights
Modified on: Fri, 1 Oct, 2021 at 12:42 PM
Our monthly release highlights include a brief summary of the top new features of the previous month.
This month’s update includes:
- A new, intuitive CMS Deeplinking request form
- Custom layout and text in Dashboard widgets
In December, we added a new CMS Deeplinking request form that is accessible under the menu-item “Integrations” from within the Siteimprove platform.
Insert your information and our technical support will set up the configuration for you.
CMS Deeplinking allows you to effectively jump from a page with issues identified in Page Report, to the editing environment for that same page in your content management system.
Read more in the article "What is CMS Deeplinking and how do I enable it".
This month also brings another update on our Dashboard feature. It is now possible to add the following widgets to your Dashboard:
- Headings: Add h1, h2 or h3 headers to improve the readability of your Dashboard
- Text: Add a text box with formatting, links, etc.
- Images: Add an image, for example, a company logo
- Dividers: A dividing line can improve the layout
The four new widgets can be accessed from the Widget library or via the new shortcut-button on a custom Dashboard.
The new widgets are also available for Dashboard Reports, which makes it much more flexible when creating a report for your colleagues or management team.
Siteimprove’s Dashboard feature is a highly integral part of how users assemble, monitor, and assess data.
Learn more in the article "Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard Reports".