(EN) Siteimprove School Recordings and Registration - Canada
Modified on: Mon, 11 Oct, 2021 at 11:57 AM
Siteimprove School will provide you with the courses, education, and training that you and your team need to optimize your digital presence.
The following complimentary webinars are led by Siteimprove experts and provide you with practical tips and tricks. We cover several topics on how to use the platform to improve your web properties.
You can register for upcoming webinars and/or listen to the previous webinars using the links below:
Register for upcoming webinars
- SEO in 2021: What's happened so far? - October 27th at 1:00 PM ET (45 minutes)
Catch up on 2021's SEO updates, including title tag changes, core algorithm updates, spam updates, and more.
- Uncovering key components of the Siteimprove platform - November 24th at 1:00 PM ET (45 minutes)
Brush up on your Siteimprove knowledge as we uncover how to make the most of the platform, what support services are included, and more.
Listen to past webinars recordings
Siteimprove School 2021
- February 25th, 2021: How to build a comprehensive accessibility strategy
- March 25th, 2021: What is Web Security and why does it matter?
- April 29th, 2021: How to prepare for a website redesign?
- May 27th, 2021: Transitioning to Accessibility NextGen
- October 7th 2021: An exercise in Accessibility Roles and Responsibilities Mapping
Siteimprove School 2020
- April 23rd, 2020: Siteimprove Fundamentals
- May 7th, 2020: Web Analytics
- May 28th, 2020: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- June 7th, 2020: Google Ads & Web Performance
- June 26th, 2020: Web Accessibility
- July 16th, 2020: Reporting & Dashboards
- August 20th, 2020: Make the Most of Siteimprove's Integrations
- September 10th, 2020: An Introduction to Accessibility NextGen
- September 23rd, 2020: Siteimprove Analytics: Digital Campaigns
- October 22nd, 2020: Website Performance
- November 5th, 2020: SEO Strategy & Keyword Research
- November 26th, 2020: Quick Wins on Web Accessibility Issues
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback