(EN) Live Webinar Schedule: Siteimprove Accessibility 101
Modified on: Mon, 13 Sep, 2021 at 1:59 PM
What is Digital Accessibility? How does Siteimprove fit into your Digital Strategy? Join us for a live webinar, led by one of our Training Specialists. This webinar is intended to educate attendees on Digital Accessibility and provide an overview of the Siteimprove Accessibility module.
Register for a Live Webinar
What if my subscription is already using Accessibility NextGen?
If you have already transitioned to our Accessibility NextGen module, please start by visiting Learn more about Accessibility NextGen. Here are some additional resources to check out once you're up to speed:
- Accessibility NextGen: Getting Started - Article
- A brief guide to help get your team started with the new Accessibility product.
- Accessibility NextGen: What has changed? - Article
- Learn what changes have been made as part of the launch of our new product.
- Siteimprove Accessibility: Next Generation - Academy Course
- An in-depth, self-paced course that explains the move to Accessibility NextGen and how to use it.
How can I tell if my subscription is already using Accessibility NextGen?
Accessibility NextGen has a brand new look at feel! If your view matches the screenshot below, you've already moved on to the latest (and greatest) version of our product.
Accessibility NextGen includes the addition of a "Site Target" and new issue categories of "Issues", "Potential Issues", and "Resolved Issues", making it easy to distinguish from our legacy Accessibility module.