(EN) Webinar: Preparing for Your Website Redesign
Modified on: Mon, 20 Sep, 2021 at 9:47 PM
Redesigning a website isn't easy, and it's a complicated process. There are lots of reasons that you may be considering doing it; if you want to attract more traffic, generate more leads, highlight different content, or just need to update the design to fit your brand. A well-organized website redesign project plan will save you time throughout the entire project.
In Siteimprove's upcoming two-part webinar series, we'll go over how to prepare for your redesign and how to utilize Siteimprove during your redesign.
In Part 1, Project Planning for your Redesign, we'll cover:
- How to conduct planning and discovery
- How and why you need to perform a full internal audit
- Compliance considerations from WCAG 2.1 to GDPR and more
To view the recording for Part 1 visit (EN) Webinar: Part 1: Preparing for your Website Redesign
In Part 2, on September 23rd at 1-2 PM CST, we'll cover:
- How to inventory your current site
- What content stays, what goes, and what needs to be updated
- How to use your development site for better testing
A recording of these webinars will be sent out afterward, so if you register and are unable to attend, we've got you covered!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback