What is the new way of adding pages to Performance?
Siteimprove Performance was recently updated to include a new way of adding pages to the module. This update will make it quicker, more efficient, and give users the ability to add pages in bulk. These changes make it easier to add large numbers of pages to Performance, ensuring that you’re able to leverage the full potential of the module across all your relevant projects.
Adding pages to Performance
- From the main menu go to Performance > Page Overview
- Click the “+ Add page” button on the top right of the page. From there you will be presented with a modal to be completed
- Enter the URLs of the page(s) to be added to Performance. Note: Pressing the checkmark icon or <Enter> will allow you to enter additional pages.
- Select a Performance profile that you’d like to use to set up the measurements for these pages. You can read more about Performance profiles here.
- Choose a category. Categories allow you to sort and divide your pages into groupings based on projects, type of page, etc. These categories are then shown on the Page Overview.
- Click on "Add pages".
You will see a calculation on the right showing the credits used for adding this page(s). Each time you add more pages to Performance it reserves more credits, and each time you remove pages from Performance it refunds the credits.
Ask your Siteimprove contact for more information regarding expanding the credits available on your account.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback