Loading Siteimprove Analytics code using Adobe launch
Modified on: Mon, 24 Jan, 2022 at 10:49 AM
You can add the Siteimprove Analytics code to your website in several ways including using Adobe launch.
Adding Siteimprove Analytics code in Adobe launch
- Open Adobe launch and select “Rules” on the left menu under Authoring.
- Click on “Create New Rule”.
- Give your rule a name (e.g., Load Siteimprove Analytics).
- Under Events, select the event that will trigger the script to load,
(e.g., Core Library Loaded (Page Top).
- Then, click “Add” under actions to determine what the rule should do.
- Add “Custom code” in the action type field.
- Give your custom code a name (e.g., SiteimproveTag)
- Click on the “Open Editor”.
Example: <script async src="https://siteimproveanalytics.com/js/siteanalyze_xxxxx.js"></script>
- Save your changes.
After these steps, the Siteimprove Analytic will be loaded by Adobe Launch.
This article is for informational purposes only. Siteimprove does not provide support or product help for the third-party software.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback