Can I have a Help Center article in my own language?
The Siteimprove Help Center knowledge base is only available in English.
For most browsers, it's possible to add an extension or add-on to provide a software translation of browser content. This article shows you how to translate content with Google translate in the Chrome browser. Google translate cannot replace a human translation however it can give you a useful indication of article content.
Disclaimer: Google translate cannot replace human translation. Google themselves recommends not to rely completely on its free translation service (e.g. see Google disclaimer). Siteimprove makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of the free translation service carried out by Google. Siteimprove has no influence over Google translate or the results provided from the free translation service. For that reason, Siteimprove does not accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness, or quality of the translation provided from the free translation service carried out by Google.
How to translate website content in Chrome
- Right-click on the content and select “Translate to English”.
- Your browser will then show Google translate options to the right of the address bar in the chrome browser.
- Select the options icon (three dots ellipsis) and then select “Choose another language”.
- Select the language you would like to translate the content into and then click on translate.
- The content will then be translated into the selected language.
Gif showing how to add Google Translate to Chrome
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback