November 7th, 2022: Frontier - your new customer education suite
Launch of Frontier - your new customer education suite
Frontier is your customer education suite that includes courses, certifications, live coaching, in-person seminars, community, and more.
We’re excited to introduce you to Frontier, our new customer education suite which is replacing our Academy. We built Frontier to deliver even more learning resources and opportunities for professional growth, such as:
- Certifications to help you develop and showcase your Siteimprove expertise
- Live Coaching sessions in an office hours format to help with your specific needs
- Community to connect with other Siteimprove customers and share best practices
How to access Frontier?
Click the dropdown menu called "Help Center and Training"
Click "Training & Certificates"
Then you will be redirected to Frontier
What happens to the old Academy?
It will be closed down December 7th.
- Any current course progress will not transfer to Frontier, so be sure to complete any courses before December 8th
- We recommend you start any new courses in Frontier. Looking for a specific course? Just search the catalog in Frontier.
- If you need to document your employees’ completion of Siteimprove Academy courses, do so before December 8th.
It will be launched this afternoon (pacific time).
You will receive an email with further information.
You can also watch this video recording of the Frontier kick-off webinar.
See this section of the Help Center where all the Frontier relevant articles are kept.
If you have any questions or need help, let us know at email@example.com.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback