December 14th, 2022 - New WordPress plugin available
The Siteimprove CMS Plugin bridges the gap between the WordPress content management system (CMS) and the Siteimprove Platform. Today we updated this plugin.
What can I do with the Wordpress plugin?
- scan your website for errors,
- fix mistakes,
- optimize content,
- and manage your site more efficiently
as soon as a page is published!
The plugin also provides you with access to Prepublishing, an add-on which allows you to complete accessibility checks and conduct SEO diagnostics before you publish a page.
Where can I find the plugin?
- Click "Integrations" in the main menu.
- Then click "Integrations Overview".
- Click "Learn more" on the WordPress plugin.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can learn more about the plugin.
Click here to go directly to the download page.
Screenshots of the plugin:
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.