July 24th, 2023 (Early Access only) – Platform update: Fix issues based on content insights (Feature name: Core Wins)
Introduction to Q3 Early Access
If you’ve been contacted by Siteimprove regarding our Q3 Early Access program, congratulations! You now have premier access to our new platform update called:
'Core Wins (formerly know as Integrated Insights)'
Core Wins will be released in late 2023.
As an Early Access user, we want to know what you think about the new feature. We’ll reach out via email to follow up on your use of Core Wins.
Want to know more aboutCore Wins? Check out our breakdown below.
Prioritizing tasks is time-consuming. Without visibility into exactly what needs to be done (and why), you end up spending valuable time figuring out what to do—rather than actually doing it.
This is exactly why we’ve created Core Wins, a feature that makes it easy to not only know what to work on, but how that work impacts your business goals.
Core Wins helps alleviate time-consuming prioritization. This new feature provides you with an overview of relevant issues to fix, all based on insights from the sites you’ve uploaded to the Siteimprove platform.
In this early access version, you’ll be able to prioritize your work according to:
Improving website health
Do that by:
- Fix issues based on 'Newly published pages' (available to everyone).
- Fix issues based on 'Highly visited pages' (requires Page view data configured).
- Consult 'How do I enable Priority on my account' to configure Page view data.
- Fix issues based on 'Highest ranking pages' (requires SEO subscription).
Do that by:
- Fix broken links based on 'Funnels' (requires full Analytics offering and Funnels configured).
- Consult 'What are Funnels?' to configure Funnels.
Please note that you will have access to the above-mentioned insights (Fix [something]) according to the products and solutions you have with Siteimprove. In the Siteimprove platform, where the feature is found (see below), you are able to see what you have access to.
As we get closer to the full Q3 launch day (Sep. 27th, 2023), more insights will be added to the platform.
How to find and use the feature
To find the Core Wins feature follow the steps below:
- Open the Siteimprove platform.
- In the main menu to the left, click 'Core Wins (formerly Integrated Insights)'.
- A new page will open where the different insights available are shown.
Picture 1: Improve website health and drive conversion with the Core Wins menu.
Future Early Access programs
Would you like to be part of a future Early Access program related to our quarterly launches? Reach out to your Customer Success Executive for more information.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback