Core Wins: Q3, 2023 (part of the Q3, 2023 launch)
Available starting the 27th of September as part of the 2023, Q3 launch.
We know that prioritizing tasks is time-consuming. Without visibility into exactly what needs to be done and why, you end up spending valuable time figuring out what to do rather than actually doing it.
This is why we’ve released Core Wins, a new feature that makes it easy to not only know what to work on but how that work impacts your business goals.
Core Wins provides you with an overview of relevant issues to fix, all based on insights from the sites you’ve uploaded to the Siteimprove platform.
You will get access to the 'Improve website health' part of the feature on September 27th. The 'Drive conversion' part of the feature will be rolled out by the end of October 2023.
You’ll be able to prioritize your work according to:
Improve website health by:
- Fixing issues based on 'New pages'
- Based on new pages identified in the past 30 days
- Fixing issues based on 'Most visited'
- Requires ”Page views” configured
- Read 'How do I enable Priority on my account' to configure ”Page view data”
- Fixing issues based on 'High ranking pages'
- Requires SEO Professional or SEO Advanced subscription
- Fixing issues in your template
- Only supports accessibility issues for now
Drive conversion by (available by the end of October):
- Fixing issues in your Funnels
- Requires Marketing Analytics
- Requires Funnels configured
- Read 'What are Funnels?' to configure Funnels
How to find and use the feature
To find the Core Wins feature:
- Open the Siteimprove platform
- In the main menu to the left, click ”Core Wins”
- A new page will open where the different insights available are shown
- Clicking ”Details” will open the side panel for the insights allowing you to see the identified pages and issues
- Clicking ”View Issues” will update the side panel and provide a complete overview of the individual issues found on the page
- Clicking ”Drive conversion” will give you insights into your analytics funnels list the pages in need of optimisation
- Clicking ” Details” will give you an analysis of the funnel. See the drop-offs between steps and get a list of the pages in need of optimization
What if I don’t have the required subscription to access an insight?
If you don’t have the required subscription to use an insight, the platform will inform you of what you need for that specific insight.
Under “improving website health”, an accordion with the label “Locked Insights”
From here you can click the details button to get further information about what is needed to unlock the insight.
For ”Drive conversion” it will give you the information as you switch over to that tab.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback