Modified on: Tue, 18 Jan, 2022 at 3:42 PM
Siteimprove Usability is a limited version of Siteimprove Analytics, which is only available for the US market. It provides analytics data for pages scanned by the Siteimprove Content Suite.
Siteimprove Usability includes the following features:
- 30 Days of Analytics Data - including Page visits, Pageviews and Bounce rates.
- Integrated with Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO, and Policy allowing you to prioritize your work.
- Behavior Maps – Giving you a visual representation of how users click, scroll, and behave on your website allowing you to optimize content and structure. 10 Behavior maps are included as standard.
- Internal Search – Allowing you to see what people look for, and what they cannot find, on your own website’s internal search function.
- User Feedback – You can ask visitors for their thoughts about your website with this user feedback survey.
If you are a US customer and interested in finding out more about Usability, contact your Customer Success Manager directly or submit a request and we'll get in contact with you.