Why am I getting few or no results in Internal Search?
Modified on: Mon, 27 Sep, 2021 at 11:50 AM
The Internal Search feature within the Siteimprove Analytics module displays a list of search terms that your visitors have entered into your website's search. In some cases, you may see limited or no results being displayed in the Internal Search feature. This can occur for these reasons:
- Internal Search has not been configured by Siteimprove Support. If this is the case please contact Siteimprove Support to have Internal Search setup.
- Your search page template may not have the Siteimprove Analytics script on it.
- Visitors are not using the search function on your website.
- You may not have a search solution on your website.
- You may have a group selected. Check out the article 'Why are Internal Search results not shown when I choose a group in Siteimprove Analytics?'.
- The internal search setup has become obsolete (i.e. because of changes to your websites search feature) therefore search instances are not being logged.
If you would like to have Internal Search statistics configured on your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will be happy to enable the feature for you.