Visitor data – how to retrieve your visitors’ analytics data
The Siteimprove platform includes a Visitor Data feature for customers subscribed to Analytics.
The Visitor Data feature allows Account Owners to search and download the data Siteimprove Analytics holds for a specific visitor to their website.
Note: Permission to perform this search is by default only granted to users with the role "Account Owner" or a customized role based on "Account Owner". Read more on User Roles & Rights. If you have IP anonymization turned on you cannot search on IP address.)
Download visitor data
Account Owners can extract the analytics data requested by their website visitors.
- From the main menu go to Analytics settings > Privacy > Visitor data
- Click on "Specify parameters"
- Enter the criteria and input IP, Cookie ID, or Session ID in the "Search results" field.
- Use "Preview results" to preview a summary of the results.
- Select "Add search criteria"
- Select the "Download Visitor Data" button to download the JSON file.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback