How to connect Siteimprove Ads to your Google Ads account
Google Ads is an online advertising platform where advertisers pay to display advertisements within Google’s ad network to users.
Siteimprove Ads helps marketing teams keep their paid search strategy simple and focused. It provides automated audits and practical recommendations for ads, landing pages, and budget improvements.
In order to use Siteimprove Ads, you’ll need to connect Siteimprove to your Google Ads account. Users currently using Siteimprove can set up the integration as described below.
Connecting Siteimprove Ads to your Google Ads account
- Select Siteimprove Ads on the left menu in the Siteimprove platform.
- Click on “Sign in to Google”.
- You then authorize the integration with your Google credentials via the pop-up presented. The authorizing user must have the Administrator role in Google Ads.
- When successful, a notification will be shown to confirm that your Google Ads account is connected.
- Select the Google Ads accounts that should be included in this integration.
- Under the User access column, select the users who require access to each account. The user configuring the integration is given access by default. It is possible to reconfigure these settings at a later stage.
- Once you’ve selected the users, click on ‘Import data’.
- Siteimprove will import the previous 3 months of data from your Google Ads account. This can take a while, so feel free to close this window and check back later. An email will be sent to the user configuring the settings when the data has been imported.
- When complete you will be redirected to the Overview Page of Siteimprove Ads.
- In-App tutorials are available on the Platform to introduce you to Google Ads.
How do I edit my Siteimprove Ads account settings?
To edit your Siteimprove Ads account settings go to Ads > Settings > Manage Accounts
Here you can change the accounts that are currently integrated with Siteimprove Ads or disconnect the connection with your Google Ads account.
It is also possible to change the users who have access to Siteimprove Ads under User Access.
Note: User management for Siteimprove Ads is currently independent of the rest of the Siteimprove platform. The Administrator can add user access during the integration setup or afterward under - Ads > Settings > Manage Accounts > User settings.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback