SEO Activity Plan - A tool for improving your SEO strategy
Users who subscribe to SEO Advanced have access to SEO Activity Plans.
An SEO Activity Plan is a toolbox for customizing an adjustable workflow, allowing users to engage with all aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to meet their website goals and challenges.
Siteimprove SEO allows for multiple Activity Plans to be created which can be customized to help you reach your organization’s website goals.
For example, you may be interested in attracting Google search engine traffic from mobile users in the USA to your demo sign-up page. If so, you can customize an SEO Activity Plan for just that. Activity Plans can also be customized for specific products (e.g. items for sale on your website), user groups (e.g. editors, business units), or particular technical aspects of SEO (e.g. sitemap, structured markup).
An Activity Plan takes all aspects of SEO into consideration. It combines valuable SEO features, allowing you to monitor and improve search engine visibility for specific areas of interest.
Plans can be benchmarked against each other on different metrics such as visibility, total estimated traffic, keyword count, and average keyword position. You can monitor keywords and investigate how well your competitors are ranking for the same keywords.
Once configured you can view the following for each Activity Plan:
- Visibility: See how visible your site is in the search results for keywords in the Activity Plan compared to your competitors.
- Keywords monitoring: Track and monitor important keywords related to your business goals.
- Search engine analytics: View Analytics data on incoming search engine traffic and see how well it contributes to your overall business goals.
- Content optimization: Map keywords to where they should appear in your content and get targeted recommendations on how to optimize content for your keywords.
- Competitor analysis: Analyze how well your site is ranking for important keywords compared to your main online search competitors.
- Target page metrics: Get visitor statistics for landing pages that target specific keywords.
- Focus issues: Selected SEO issues that relate to the focus of your Activity Plan.
Creating an Activity Plan
- Got to SEO > Activity Plans > New Activity Plan.
- Add plan details such as name, a short description, the default location from which you want to monitor keywords, and your main online competitors.
- Then add keywords you would like to monitor and the landing pages which should target those keywords.
- You can also add focus issues specific to the objectives of your Activity Plan.
- You can start to view the plan under SEO > Activity Plans.
Siteimprove SEO Courses
Check out the Siteimprove Frontier learning platform for SEO courses, certification, live training, online community, and more.
If you need help, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager or Siteimprove Technical Support.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback