Using the Policy Library
The Policy Library contains a number of pre-configured Policies based on web governance best practices. This article is intended to help you apply pre-configured Policies to your sites. Also, check out our In-App tutorial on adding policies from the Policy Library.
This article includes:
Video introduction to Policy Library
How to add a Policy from the Library
- Select Policy from the main menu.
- Select Policy Library.
- A list of pre-configured policies will now be displayed in the platform. Click the Add Policy button for the policy you want to add to your website.
- Choose whether the policy should be active on all sites of your Siteimprove account, or only on specific sites.
- Set the priority level for the policy.
- Choose if you want to make the policy visible in other modules.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button.
You can now view the policy that you've added in the platform, under Policy > My Policies.
Note: If you use Policy Library to create a Policy that already exists in your account, both Policies will show up in the Policies section of the platform. You should delete one of the Policies to prevent redundancy.
If you cannot find the Policy you need in the Policy Library, then you can create your own, or browse frequently used Policies in Siteimprove.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback