How to install the Siteimprove CMS plugin
This article is intended to guide you on installing the Siteimprove CMS plugin within your CMS.
- Make sure that the CMS site is set up as a site being crawled in the Siteimprove platform. If it is not, see "Adding a Site - Tips & Tricks". If you want to test the plugin on a test environment first please reference this article for steps to do so: How to test the Siteimprove CMS Plugin
- Download the plugin and installation guide (if applicable) which can be found via the Siteimprove CMS plugin page.
- Install the plugin as described in the CMS specific plugin installation guide which can be found via the Siteimprove CMS plugin page. In most cases, this will require someone with admin rights in the CMS and someone with technical knowledge of the CMS.
- The Siteimprove Account Owner should be the first one to log into the plugin in the CMS with their Siteimprove platform credentials and agree to the terms and conditions*.
- Now you can login and navigate the CMS Plugin. See "How to navigate the Siteimprove CMS Plugin"
*You can also read the Siteimprove CMS plugin terms and conditions under Integrations > CMS Plugin Setup
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.