How to view your organization’s course progress
You need to be a team admin to see your team's activity in the Frontier platform. Team admins can also see an individual's course progress. If you are not currently a team admin, please make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Email addresses of the team member IF on a different email domain
(i.e. the part of the address after the @ symbol)
Note: This role is different from the Admin role within the previous Siteimprove training platform.
Once you are a Team admin, you will have access to a Frontier Dashboard with analytics. Step-by-step guidance will be provided upon request. See article - How to generate reports in Siteimprove Frontier
After receiving access, you will be able to view course progress, registrations, and completions for your team members from either a course or user level.
- To see a user's progress, navigate to Students on the left menu and search for the student’s name.
- To see registrations and completion by course, navigate to Courses on the left menu and search for the course.
Use the menu on the left to view registrations and course progress.
Note: You can not add new users or sign users up for courses within Frontier.
- Users are automatically created through the Siteimprove Platform. In order to create a new Frontier user, you must create that user in the platform. Learn more in the article "How do I add a user?"
- We recommend sending users direct links to courses that you'd like to enroll them in. Here is a list of our courses including links.
If you run into any issues with requesting access or have problems logging in – reach out to email@example.com for help.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback