How to get notified if your feedback changes status (Siteimprove Feedback)
When your feedback goes between the different statuses along with our assessment of the feedback, you will receive status updates via email. These status updates will explain the current status, what you can expect from the status, and any suggested or recommended next steps.
In this article we will elaborate on the statuses your feedback can hold and the optimal email settings to make sure you are always up-to-date with your Siteimprove feedback.
Your submitted feedback will go through the following statuses: NEW > IN REVIEW > PRIORITIZED > PLANNED > RELEASED.
The "Not Planned" status may be present at any time.
You submit a new request. From here, the feedback undergoes review. During this process, Siteimprove regularly cleans up the feedback database.
At this stage, both Siteimprove’s internal staff and clients provide input and vote on requests. This allows us to gauge demand, gather use cases, and establish impact and value.
Every week, our Product Managers assess the feedback "In Review" where they, along with internal stakeholders, align priorities with customer needs and our own product and company strategies. As the team evaluates the feedback, they will update the status in Pendo.
The feedback gets prioritized for future development. No dates are assigned at this stage and our internal team further refines it and compares it to previously prioritized items.
Dates are added as the feedback gets planned for future development in a specific development cycle.
The feedback is released and applied to concrete enhancements within our platform.
If your feedback holds the status "Not Planned" we won't act on the feedback for now. This status can show up for various reasons, and you will be notified via email about it, but the feedback is maintained in the system.
To make sure you get updates when your feedback transitions between the above statuses, follow the steps below to set up your email settings:
- Open the portal. See the the general feedback guideline for information about how to open the portal.
- Once you are in the portal, find your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Check the following:
- Status Updates
- Product feedback (and feature requests) in Siteimprove
- How to prioritize the feedback you are most interested in (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to get notified if your feedback changes status (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to see what we are working on based on feedback (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to increase chances of feedback becoming a platform feature (Siteimprove Feedback)
- Rejected feedback (Siteimprove Feedback)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback