How to see what we are working on based on feedback (Siteimprove Feedback)
After feedback has been reviewed and applied to enhancements within the Siteimprove platform, you'll see it in the feedback portal.
This process of collecting feedback was rolled out as a replacement for our old way of collecting feedback in November 2023. This means it may take a couple of months before you start to see feedback that has been properly triaged and analyzed and for enhancements to be implemented.
Your submitted feedback will transition through the following statuses: NEW > IN REVIEW > PRIORITIZED > PLANNED > RELEASED.
The status NOT PLANNED can appear at any time.
You submit a new request. From there the feedback undergoes internal triaging, where Siteimprove reads and categorizes it accordingly. We clean up the feedback database regularly.
At this stage both Siteimprove’s internal staff and customers provide nuanced input and vote on requests. This allows us to gauge demand, gather use cases, and establish impact and value.
Each week, our Product Managers assess the feedback "IN REVIEW" where they, along with internal stakeholders, align priorities with customer needs and our own product and company strategy. As the team evaluates the feedback, they will update the status in Pendo so that you will quickly be informed of the outcome.
The feedback has been prioritized for future development. No dates are applied at this stage. Our internal team refines things further, and comparing feedback to items that have already been prioritized.
The feedback has been planned for future development in a specific development cycle, and dates are applied.
The feedback has been released and turned into enhancements in the Siteimprove platform.
If your feedback holds the status "NOT PLANNED" status it means we won't act on the feedback for now. This status can exist for a variety of reasons, but the feedback is never forgotten.
When feedback has been triaged and analyzed to an extent where we can turn it into enhancements in the Siteimprove platform, you will see the planned enhancements in the feedback portal.
- Open the portal. See the general feedback guideline for information about how to open the portal.
- Click the "What's coming?" icon in the menu.
- At the time of writing this article, there is no planned feedback in the portal because this process has been recently released.
- When enhancements appear in the portal, they may look like this:
- You can see planned features and ones that are being built.
- If you would like to see what has been released to the Siteimprove platform, you can click the "Releases" icon in the left menu.
- When released features start to populate you will be able to click the releases and read more about the feature that was released.
- Product feedback (and feature requests) in Siteimprove
- How to prioritize the feedback you are most interested in (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to get notified if your feedback changes status (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to see what we are working on based on feedback (Siteimprove Feedback)
- How to increase chances of feedback becoming a platform feature (Siteimprove Feedback)
- Rejected feedback (Siteimprove Feedback)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback